edubuntu list culture

Uwe Geercken uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Fri Jan 25 19:42:38 GMT 2008

as we are from multiple countries, different cultures and of different
mother language - mine is german - one can also expect that sometimes
what you read is not exactly what the writer meant. as english is not
my mother tongue, this happen e.g. then on the other hand people can
misunderstand thinsg or might even have a bad day. who hasn't I would
like to say.

we need to understand each other, forgive each other and try to
concentrate on what we have in common and shre in this group: our
passion for linux and the will to help each other, whoever it might be
and whereever she or he might be.

a nice evening to you all.

uwe