Fw: Re: locking down the desktop

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Jan 22 14:46:26 GMT 2008

From: "Barb Tabor" <btabor at btownccs.k12.in.us>
To: "Jim Kronebusch" <jim at winonacotter.org>
Sent: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:27:59 -0500
Subject: Re: locking down the desktop

Re: locking down the desktopThanks for you help.
They are stand alones connected to our local network.
I think I am going to try to lock the desktop (if I can figure out how to do it correctly).
I think we are going to try thin clients in our next lab. Do you recommend going that route?
Thanks again.