locking down the desktop

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Jan 22 01:02:05 GMT 2008

Just my thoughts, but wouldn't the best solution to this be coming up
for a way to have each student have their own login credentials? On an
email that I think just came to me, Barb said these are stand alone
desktops and not a thin client environment. How can one set up log in
credentials across multiple desktops (assuming they don't have Active
Directory) without having to set up tons of accounts on each
individual computer?

Jim