offlines installation of packages

Ismael Farfán Estrada sulfurfff at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:59:00 GMT 2008

Farid, tanks for your replay,
I know that I can download the packagen using apt-get or synaptic
but the fact is that the server doesn't have internet access and I can't
take it home to install the packages.

so I would like to know wich is the URL from wich apt-get would
download those packages, as to download them from here and then
go to the server and do an offline instllation.

on Centos, I usually search in http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3 but
it only searchs for RPMs and not for DEBs...

« La adolescencia es el periodo de tu vida en el que piensas que la masturbación es algo transitorio. »~ Hombre resigando.