10-Key pad not functional at login

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Jan 18 16:06:03 GMT 2008

Hello all, we just did a mass password update to all users that now includes numbers.
But the 10-Key pad does not have numlock enabled at login, so now we are getting a bunch
of users having problems at login.  Numlock enables after login.  Does anyone know of a
fix to enable numlock at the login screen?  Using Feisty 7.04 with all updates,
LDM_DIRECTX, and DevonIT 6020p thin clients.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department