two servers: dhcp priority

Uwe Geercken uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Thu Jan 17 12:20:13 GMT 2008

asmo,

as you are talking about dhcp. when you have two dhcp servers in one
network, which one is picked up first.

right now, I have to unplug the windows server, otherwise the machines
always boot first from that server, which has a specialized software
to restore clients etc. once unplugged the clients boot well from the
edubuntu server I have.

rgds,

uwe