Login Problem

Uwe Geercken uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Thu Jan 17 07:59:38 GMT 2008

Steve,

please don't put windows on those machines. I believe I speak for all
when I say, give us some more details, ask more questions and we will
get your setup going.

can you please provide us with more details on the computers: brand
and type. we might find out how to get into the Bios through other
channels.

Usually the first screen when you start the computer indicates how to
get to either the Bios or how to display a boot menu whichs displays
all devices you can boot from: c:\, cd, etc.

give us some more details and I am confident we will find a way.

rgds,

uwe