Login Problem

S Gormican sgormic1 at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 06:58:23 GMT 2008

I’m helping out with an orphanage in Mexico that recently added 4
computers to the 10 I have there.  Edubunto is loaded on all of them,
but it requires a username and a password and the donor is not known.  I
can’t even access the CD.  Is there a way to reload the system or access
the CD to load Windows?  I downloaded the CD from Edubunto, but I’m
afraid it won’t recognize it.  How do you get into BIOS on Edubunto to
get it to boot from D:\ when you don’t have the username and password?
Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/14/2008 5:39 PM