ltsp-update-image

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:59:30 GMT 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 4:14 AM, Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> hi,
> On Mo, 2008-01-07 at 20:19 -0500, Todd O'Bryan wrote:
> > I'm getting an error about port 2000 already being set when I try to
> > ltsp-update-image. My server is AMD64, but the clients are i386, so I
> > ran
> does it actually say "Error:" ?

Actually, it says Info:, so I guess it's not an error. My local devices
aren't working and it seemed that updating to the latest packages would fix
the problem, so when it said it wasn't doing anything, I assumed there was
something wrong.

Apparently, I'm already as updated as I can be, but local devices still
aren't working. <sigh>

Todd