EDUBUNTO DHCP Server Not Working Correctly

operationsengineer1 at yahoo.com operationsengineer1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 17:23:34 GMT 2008

sorry for the top post - i think i know why i'm having problems.  i install edubuntu before i had my switch set up so it couldn't configure the network.  i'm going to try and reinstall edubuntu with the switch hooked up and on and i'm hoping edubuntu can auto configure everything from there.

i'll follow up and let everyone know how it went tomorrow.

thanks,

oe1