Flash slow

Uwe Geercken uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Thu Feb 14 20:38:50 GMT 2008

no bill. I am running 32 bit. I was afraid to run into too many
problems with 64 bit and I don't really have any experience.

I will check some of the tips some members gave me next week.
unfortunately I have a class before me and one after me, so I don't
really have time for a lot of testing - the room is always occupied.

tks.

uwe