creating fat 'thin' clients with ltsp

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:38:45 GMT 2008

Hi Alexander,
   It takes up as much space as you need it to. It really depends on what
files you have installed, but calculate that a XFCE based chroot with open
office, firefox, and various multimedia tools will probably take up to 600
MB and a full edubuntu desktop install will probably take up to 1  gig. It
takes slighltly longer than a traditional thin client ltsp-update-image, but
its still very reasonable.

David