Help out a Young Human Being - where are the "Young" themes?

Ahmad spamiq at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 08:24:54 GMT 2008

I have just installed Edubuntu 7.10 and was led to believe from the Ubuntu website (http://www.ubuntu.com/products/WhatIsUbuntu/edubuntu) that Edubuntu has a choice of three different themes - "Young", "Plain", and the default.

However I have not been able to locate the "Young" theme for a young human being in my family.

Can anyone please help? When I used the desktop search I came up with a "Theme Installer" but this tries to start up and then disappears from the "task bar" without any further action.

Thanks.