authtool

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Tue Feb 12 03:00:32 GMT 2008

I'm having issues getting authtool-gtk to work. I call it from command line and get this:

/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/apt/__init__.py:18: FutureWarning: apt API not stable yet
  warnings.warn("apt API not stable yet", FutureWarning)

<auth_methods.local.local.LocalConfig object at 0x852464c>
/usr/bin/authtool-gtk:301: GtkWarning: gtk_container_remove: assertion `GTK_IS_TOOLBAR (container) || widget->parent == GTK_WIDGET (container)' failed
  self.vbox.remove(self.configbox)
/usr/bin/authtool-gtk:302: GtkWarning: Attempting to add a widget with type GtkTable to a container of type GtkVBox, but the widget is already inside a container of type GtkVBox, the GTK+ FAQ at http://www.gtk.org/faq/ explains how to reparent a widget.
  self.vbox.add(self.configtable)

The gap is from hitting ctrl+c about three times, then the rest follows. If I don't it just hangs at the first line. It seems to work after that though. But I thought I'd ask if anyone knew what was going on.

Levi