Computer Lab Photos

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Feb 8 16:12:40 GMT 2008

I don't think I have ever posted this here before.  If anyone is interested you can go
to www.winonacotter.org, then select "Offices" drop down from the top menu, next select
"Technology".  Then on the left navigation menu you can select "Computer Labs", then
click on the "Edubuntu Linux Labs" link.  I don't have all of our labs or computers
listed, but if anyone wants to use these photos to present to their school feel free.
The photos of the main labs at both the Jr. and Sr. high might be the best.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
453-5188