No more Classroom Server - what mailing list to use

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Fri Feb 8 07:03:51 GMT 2008

Well, this might be little bit stupid question, but...

If there are no more (after 8.04) Edubuntu Classroom Server, what is
best mailing list for discussing about ltsp5 related issues?

I read now all three (edubuntu, k12osn and ltsp-discuss). But in every
list we are going to talk about same issues depending ltsp5.

Should we left this list (edubuntu) just for educational programs and
keep ltsp5 discuss on the ltsp-discuss mailing list?

And how about k12osn? Is ltsp5 on the Fedora so different beast, that
they can't discuss about ltsp5 issues on the ltsp-discuss list? And of
course there are Novell/Suse, Debian, Gentoo and so on...

Just thinking...

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.