Flash Audio on 7.10 Thin Clients

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Sun Feb 3 17:31:12 GMT 2008

Ok, I just updated the FAQ - We might want to consider distributing this
package far and wide as my server is hosted on a 512kb/sec upstream DSL
line. I don't mind hosting it at all, though. Of course, if there is
updated source, maybe someone can build an updated .deb package? /me
isn't familiar with the process.

Sincerely,
Jordan

--
Jordan Erickson
Owner, Logical Networking Solutions

Latest LNS Blogs - http://blogs.logicalnetworking.net

	RFID Passports coming in 2008
	Peru orders 260,000 OLPC laptops for kids, Mexico 50,000
	CNet to Microsoft: Ditch Vista