Flash Audio on 7.10 Thin Clients

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Sat Feb 2 23:48:47 GMT 2008

Here, I updated my wiki to show some simple instructions on getting
flash installed for Ubuntu LTSP:

http://lns.wikidot.com/firefoxflash

It's quite possible I might have missed something obvious as I just
wrote it from memory - but let me know if it works for you.

- Jordan

--
Jordan Erickson
Owner, Logical Networking Solutions

Latest LNS Blogs - http://blogs.logicalnetworking.net

	RFID Passports coming in 2008
	Peru orders 260,000 OLPC laptops for kids, Mexico 50,000
	CNet to Microsoft: Ditch Vista