Testing Hardy Alpha 4

asmo.koskinen at arkki.info asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Sat Feb 2 11:03:24 GMT 2008

OK, Hardy Alpha 4 is out:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2008-February/000373.html

So I download tomorrow this image and start testing:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hardy/alpha-4/hardy-alternate-amd64.iso

"hit F6 after selecting language, VGA and all other options you need at
the installer bootmenu of the CD. a comandline will appear at the bottom
right, append the following behind the two dashes:

ltsp-client-builder/run=true

this will run the ltsp setup at the end of the install, if your machine
has two network cards the thin client network will then be ready out of
the box on the spare network card after your first reboot."

I'm going stay up all night anyway becuase of Super Bowl ;-).

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.