Apps hanging around.

Luis Montes monteslu at cox.net
Sun Aug 24 06:15:32 BST 2008

It looks like watchdog or xterminator will help for the cases when apps
are still there on after logging out.

But right now I can't even close some windows while still logged in.  On
a fully patched 8.04, if I can't even seem to close SDL apps like
tuxpaint or gcompris.
There is nothing being logged that I can see.

Luis