minimum specs for low fat clients

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:10:51 BST 2008

The recommended minimum for cpu is probably 600-800mhz with absolute minimum
ram being 256 megs.

Gnome will run on lower cpus but if you intend to use the low fat client for
multimedia apps and video streaming 1ghz+  and 500 Ram is recommended.

Video card specs are not that important, but again, if you intend to use 3D
extensions like Open GL, obviously take a look as some of the better
cards...