Recommendations for filtering?

Ken Campbell kcampbell at conval.edu
Thu Apr 10 18:42:18 BST 2008

I use DansGuardian (content filtering)and squid(proxy server, squid can be
difficult to configure so Tiny Proxy is an easier alternative). DansGuardian
is very robust as it can be configured in many different ways. As always,
these are FOSS. Both items can reside on Edubuntu server.

Kenneth

Kenneth Campbell
IT Administrator
SAU1  Conval School District