Thin client login problem: password accepted, but no desktop (while working on the server itself)

Sergio Dicandia sdicandia at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 14:22:16 BST 2008

Hi,

I have a small lab with 10 clients accessing a server in a school. Everything worked fine until a couple of days ago; now I'm having troubles with users logging in on thin clients. I enter use credentials, the client "thinks" for a while, and then I'm bounced back to the login screen.
Strangely the same users log in when working on the server ...

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance
Sergio