LDAP Server and Authentication & Samba Domain

Steve Towson steve.towson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:02:02 BST 2007

Thanks for answering David.  I've had no trouble setting the server to be a
client.  LDAP users can log in physically to the server with no issue, but
not when they are using clients.  Did you have to modify the LDM in order
for this to happen.  I know I had to modify the GDM to allow LDAP users to
log in to the server, do I have to do something to the LDM in order for this
to happen.  It's just not working.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Towson