input device: wacom ?

Tom Misilo tmisilo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:58:24 BST 2007

Wacom also makes what they call a "sympodium" or SMART board which at
least my college uses in almost every classroom. It allows the use to
write directly on the screen. *wishes he had one* But they are really
nice Screens :) ... However they can be a little hard to write on if
it is just a LCD version on the mount.