LDAP Server and Authentication & Samba Domain

Tom Misilo tmisilo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:15:55 BST 2007

Thanks  David,

That seemed to work like a charm :) However, I cannot seem to find a
way to add all of my current accounts. I tried adding an account, and
I thought it worked. However, I added one of my windows computer to
the Domain, and it was joined successfully, however with the account I
added I cannot login to the windows computer.

Thanks again for the help.

Tom

--
Tom Misilo