Restoring User profiles

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:59:16 BST 2007

I would like to have user profiles restored after each login....   I tried
making copies of the profiles in /home/  then put the following in
/etc/rc.local

#!/bin/sh -e
#
# rc.local
#
# This script is executed at the end of each multiuser runlevel.
# Make sure that the script will "exit 0" on success or any other
# value on error.
#
# In order to enable or disable this script just change the execution
# bits.
#
# By default this script does nothing.
cp -f /home/kevin/Desktop/home/patron1 /home/patron1
cp -f /home/kevin/Desktop/home/patron2 /home/patron2
cp -f /home/kevin/Desktop/home/patron3 /home/patron3

This dosen't seem to be doing anything....what have I done wrong?

Thanks,

exit 0

--
Kevin Smith