tips for Opera users

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:42:32 BST 2007

Hi,

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> I'm still building it, so I'm not sure if it'll work to be honest, but if
> it does, I guess you should then be able to put your patch in
> debian/patches/ and hopefully it will apply, at which point your package
> will build the nice debian way.

I've built it and it certainly seems to work.  That being said, it's an
alpha release so it may not be too stable.  It might very well crash even
more than firefox v2 does now.

Your other options for browsers would include:

 - Opera (as has been suggested),
 - Epiphany which is based on Gecko so possibly suffers from the same
   issues(?),
 - Konqueror, which is probably worth a try
 - Kazehakase -- also based on Gecko