Thin clients freeze hard when out of RAM

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:47:49 BST 2007

I run Firefox nightly builds and I noticed this "Known Issue workaround"

The X.org X server may perform poorly or hang when running Gran Paradiso.
This can be mitigated by adding Option "XaaNoOffscreenPixmaps" "true" in the
"Device" section of xorg.conf.

I have not tried it at all as I don't have this issue, but it might be worth
trying.