Call for Presenters - CUE.org's Open Source Pavilion

dave shields thedaveshields at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:08:27 BST 2007

FYI, <a href="http://www.stevehargadon.com/">Steve Hargadon</a> just sent me
the following note about the  upcoming CUE ("Computer-Using Educators)
conference that may be of interest:

OK, so the annual <a
href="http://www.cue.org/conference/">CUE.orgconference</a> (Palm
Springs, California) is not until March of 2008, but we
have to get potential presenters for the Open Source track to submit their
presentation proposals by September 16th! Here's the <a href="
http://www.cue.org/conference/present">submission URL</a>.
This is always a fun show, and I hope those with Free and Open Source
software expertise will consider submitting to present.

By the way, most of my blog posts these days are about Ubuntu, as are most
of the views of my posts.

--
dave
http://daveshields.wordpress.com/ubuntu">Ubuntu posts</a>