OpenOffice insert graphics, print and sometimes save=frozen client

Michael michael at wizmic.co.za
Fri Sep 14 00:04:09 BST 2007

Hi, are you using Edubuntu 7.04 ? If so I have noticed that a lot of people
are having a lot of problems with it. I was having problems where the
terminals and even the server would just freeze sometimes while the kids
were doing their thing, mainly TuxPaint and Gcompris as the kids are all in
grade 1 and 2. After seeing how many problems other people were having with
7.04, I went back to Edubuntu 6.06. Problems solved :)
I may be wrong, I'm no linux guru, but is just seems to me that Edubuntu
7.04 is unstable...