Feisty: x_mode does it works?

Philipp Hanselmann philipp at schoolnet.na
Tue Sep 11 18:10:40 BST 2007

Hi David

We have 350 schools, and their setups mostly have different brands of
screens and refurbished computers. Our technicians don't have the
technical capacitive to edit xf86config manually!

Our actual thin client solution called OpenLab supported these X_MODES.
Meanwhile I noticed that this is fixed in Gusty, but I still need it for
the actual version...;-(.

Philipp

toll free number: 0800 005793

Philipp Hanselmann