how to set default "home page" for all users in firefox

john lists.john at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:06:09 BST 2007

HI all,

There are some comments in /etc/firefox/pref/firefox.js  to the effect
that changes for firefox should be placed in that file since it isn't
overwritten when FF is updated.

I made the changes craig recommended there but got no effect for
users, even when I completely removed there .mozilla directory and
restarted GDM.

Do I need to reboot the server to make this happen? That seems pretty drastic

Thanks!

John