Can someone send me /etc/X11/Xsession/10-xterminator?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Sep 7 15:08:44 BST 2007

I removed xterminator the other day to see if it was my problem with fl_teachertool and
then promptly removed the above script when I saw the login trouble it was causing upon
removal.  Now I re-installed xterminator since I know it wasn't the problem with
fl_teachertool and this script was not reinstalled.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
453-5188