We really need to revisit this spec for Hardy Heron

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 3 09:51:32 BST 2007

hi,
Am Sonntag, den 02.09.2007, 13:44 -0500 schrieb Jim Kronebusch:
> I don't know the order of how things are loaded, but isn't there a script folder that
> can run things on login that (maybe that is the /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/ldm/rc.d/ you
> reference above) would kill all processes owned by the user logging in before starting a
> new session,
that's exactly what scotts script above does :)

even thought we're past feature freeze in gutsy development i think i
could sneak that small bit in with PROCSTOKILL being set in lts.conf as
a workaround, if someone can proof that it's happening in the new ldm in
gutsy as well (i don't see it in either release (gutsy or feisty) here
so i need external input)

ciao
	oli