The 4GB problem

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:02:04 GMT 2007

Hi Oliver,
   well, my explanation was pretty bad I guess, but this is the way drbl
works, from what I understand of it. At least during setup, I see it setting
up nodes, based on ip, for every client. Now... it may be its not the entire
chroot, but just parts of it... In any case, it uploads these files to the
client's swap space or ram so the client takes the burden and not the
server.

Anyway I would love to know a better way to make workstation thin clients
using LTSP instead... any ideas?