Edubuntu Ideas, Advocacy, and so forth

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Oct 17 02:15:52 BST 2007

Hi all,

I have a bazillion ideas for things that we need to work on for Edubuntu.
Not many are programming so much as marketing, advocacy, support and so
forth.  I'm soliciting ideas from all of you (as an educator/IT support
person) to bring up for discussion and work at the Ubuntu Developers
Summit in just over a week (programming ideas welcome as well).  I will be
there and would like to be able to be your "voice".  Let's get those ideas
flowing and I will add them to a wiki page so that specs can be generated
accordingly.  Let 'em rip....

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School