Sabayon and Ebuntu don't play well together was Re: cant login

john lists.john at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:48:47 BST 2007

Hi all,

I just wanted to toss my .02 in on this old discussion. Today I
installed Sabayon because I wanted to set some user defaults under
gnome and after the install no users could log in via LDM. Removing
Sabayon per Francois suggestion restored my system to a working state.
SInce sabayon is the gnome path to global user config, and others may
try this out and end up with a room full of restless kids (at the
least) I think this merits a mention on the Edubuntu faq.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EdubuntuFAQ

John