Restricted Drivers Menu -- Server Kernel

Tom Misilo tmisilo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:31:31 GMT 2007

Well it is a server so why wouldn't I want to use that. Also the
motherboard can support up to 12GB of memory so I figure that would be
the kernel to use. no?

I am trying to enable the 915resolution driver on an ltsp client (my
Inspirion 1100 ) and I get an error of the restricted-driver for the
server kernel isn't installed.

Thanks for the help,

Tom