Edubuntu 7.10 DVD ISO corrupt?

endym at gmx.net endym at gmx.net
Thu Nov 29 12:00:35 GMT 2007

Hello Boyding!

Unfortunately I don't have any experiences with Macs.
If you can't boot from CD in general, then maybe the CD-ROM drive is not selected as first boot device in the BIOS? Another problem could be, that your BIOS is not compatible to the boot block on the edubuntu ISO. In this case a Mac forum would be good place to post your issue.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------