Edubuntu 7.10 DVD ISO corrupt?

Sameer Verma sverma at
Fri Nov 23 19:27:50 GMT 2007

endym at wrote:
> Hello,
> I've tried to download the Edubuntu 7.10 DVD ISO from <> and <> but in both cases I only get about 200-400MB without any error message!
> I need the DVD due to the text mode installation feature, which I haven't found on the Live-CD. The graphical installer on the Live-CD is extremely slow on my laptop. :-(
> Thanks for any help!
How about using the torrent mode for downloading? I am running it
currently and it seems to work ok. I'll leave it running for a few days
in case that helps you.

Torrent should also take care of any bits that may corrupt.

Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132 USA