Thin Client Manager problems

Charles Austin ceaustin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 01:04:51 GMT 2007

Robert,
Thanks for the links.  I get pretty much the same results.  The tool opens,
but says no users found.  I tried rebooting the client, but still no clients
found.

The network in this test environment is minimal, Comtrend DSL router/switch,
DHCP disabled on the DSL modem so that the LTSP server hands the IPs out.
Edubuntu Server, and a laptop running the thin client.

I can ping the thin client, and the thin client boots with everything I
expect.  Just no admin tools....

Charles