Can anyone confirm that flash audio works on Edubunt 7.10?

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Wed Nov 7 15:10:39 GMT 2007

I just want to be clear that it's something odd with my installation.
IIRC, all I've done is install 7.10 and then added all the restricted
goodies to get flash.

And again, playing audio (mp3, ogg) works on the clients, playing
flash works on the clients, but the audio doesn't play on flash.
Playing audio on the server doesn't, but the flash audio *does* on the
server.

Makes me think that the flash audio is somehow routed differently than
normal audio.

Would this be a pulseaudio issue?  Anyone familiar with audio that
could offer a few debugging tips?

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley