GDM login asks only password on login failure

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Mon Nov 5 15:09:44 GMT 2007

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 09:05:01AM +0200, Asmo Koskinen wrote:
> Bill Moseley kirjoitti:
>
> >Can gdm be setup to always ask for a username AND password?
>
> Maybe someone else has found that, too.
>
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gdm/+bugs

Are you saying that there is an existing bug?  I did look for an
existing bug, but might have missed it.

But, I'm running Ubuntu Gutsy on a different machine and it does not
have the behavior that just the password is asked again on login
failure.

The problem is only on my Edubuntu Gutsy setup, so seems specific to
Edubuntu.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org