Edubuntu with two servers

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Sun Nov 4 13:31:25 GMT 2007

My next stop will be Edubuntu Classroom Server -edition with 2 servers.

I got now working environment with 2 servers and 113 t5135 -thin clients
at a school, I use dhcpd load balancing (Ubuntu 6.06.1 and LTSP 4.2):

http://www.arkki.info/howto/LTSP-2-servers/ltsp-2-servers.png

How hard it will be with Edubuntu Classroom Server?
Do I need change anything more than dhcpd-conf files at master and slave?
Can LDM handle 2 servers?

I do not use LDAP, just copied passwd-files in both servers, /home is
behind nfs-server (third server).

I found this line:

"Add support for multiple application servers to ldm Make it possibler
for the user to select from a list of application servers to log in to"

https://wiki.edubuntu.org/Edubuntu/Devel/RoadMap

So this feature is on the road, but not yet here?

Best regards Asmo Koskinen.