LDAP errors, stops answering requests

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Nov 1 14:51:49 GMT 2007

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:50:57 +0000, Gavin McCullagh wrote
> On Thu, 01 Nov 2007, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
>
> > > Did you look? lsof.
> >
> > Nope, did now.  Saw crap spool across the screen for a while.  Is there an option to
> > list total open files with lsof?
>
> lsof | wc -l
>
> Gavin

Currently I have 56,184 files open according to that.  I suppose I need to wait until
things crash again and run the command at that time.  I hate to start making changes
without knowing for certain what is happening.  To be continued...........

Thanks,
Jim