Using Wine: Seterra on Edubunto

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:54:51 BST 2007

good to know, good to know.

So, with this unionfs could you point a samba share at a sort of a
"skeleton" folder with the default contents in it, and have an overlay
over it depending on the username used to log into it so that each
user could modify those default contents and see their unique version
of that folder which only really takes up as much space as an rdiff?

OOC, what happens if you modify a file in the "skeleton" folder after
several people have sort of forked it?

--
-Simón A. Ruiz