Using Wine: Seterra on Edubunto

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:05:29 BST 2007

You sent me off on a researching frenzy with that as it sounded really
great...someone should come up with a way of implementing that
functionality (just use these files unless and until you need to
modify one, then just create your own copy of just that one), though
:-) It'd be insanely useful for a LOT of things.

(Yeah, I know, it probably exists out there...)

--
-Simón A. Ruiz