Looking for a Firewall

Bruce Anderson bruce.germund at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:51:03 BST 2007

I did end up going with Firestarter, but I am having trouble configuring
it.  I don't understand any of the preference selections, and it has made it
so I am unable to connect with the other computer in my house. If I want to
get docs off the other machine I have to disable Firestarter, and retrieve
the docs and re-start Firestarter.  I have never had this trouble with my
Windows based firewalls.

Bruce