Looking for a Firewall

Mike Feravolo eztips at earthlink.net
Fri May 4 22:09:27 BST 2007

Hello:

I have found the best protection is to use a hardware based firewall,
which also keeps all unwanted network traffic away from your computer.

The one that I use is a low cost firewall appliance/wireless router
called the HotBrick SoHo 401W. It costs a bit more then mass market so
called firewall rounters, but a lot less then most other firewall
appliances. You can buy one directly from HotBrick.com or search for
other sellers on line, you can also compare it to other firewall
appliances.

Most people these days have more then one computer and want them to
communicate with each other as well as accessing the Internet. Using a
hardware based firewall router protects all your systems and eliminates
the need to run firewalls on each of your systems. Allowing you to share
files, resources and services between your local computers and control
access to them from the outside.

I Hope that this is helpful

Mike Feravolo
Cocoa Beach, FL